- John Welsford Small Craft Design. This New Zealander designs some seriously small dinghies.
- Gulf Coast Filters. Provider of oil filters, fuel filters and polishing systems to commercial users.
- Defender. Online chandlery, good source for practically everything you could need to refit a boat.
- Garhauer Marine Hardware. Everything from blocks to travellers to windvane steering.
- Jamestown Distributors. This link goes to their huge collection of How-To articles.
- Moyer Marine. Anything to do with Atomic 4 engines. Rebuilds, parts, supplies, plus an active and valuable users forum.
- Compass Marine. Valuable collection of How-To articles, mainly concerning hardware bedding, seacock servicing and replacement, engine maintenance and electrical systems.
- This Old Boat. Don Casey's indispensible reference to refitting a classic plastic boat.
- Shorepower Safety. This page is oriented toward RV power connections, but everything about it is relevant to marine practice. It focuses on the instruments needed to test shorepower connections.